Dine. Dance. Discover.
Havana Good Time!
Private Little Havana Food Tour $99
Eat, drink & dance your way through Little Havana, Miami
What we will eat!
Cuban Food, Mojitos, Coffee, Pastries and more! Complete lunch.
• Café Cubano
• Tamal Cubano
• Masitas de Puerco
• Medianoche Sandwich Cubano
• Cafe Cortadito
• Abuela Maria Cuban Ice Cream
What we will do!
Spice things up on our famous Havana Good Time! Food Tour of Miami's colorful Little Havana neighborhood. Savor mouthwatering Cuban cuisine and experience the exotic sights, smells, tastes and sounds.
• We will start our moveable feast with Cuban coffee!
• Meet a real Manicero on the street and hear his story from when he was a boy in Cuba
• Learn how Guarapo juice is made from the sugar cane
• Learn how real Cuban Mojitos are made at a bar
• Shop for super cool Cuban stuff and gifts
• Learn the story behind Guayaberas
• Enjoy the sites, sounds and people in domino park
• Savor the very best authentic Cuban Food surrounded by music and nostalgia
• Watch coconuts being opened at the Fruteria with a machete
• Learn about Miami's most exotic tropical fruits
• Learn the technique of Cuban cigar rolling
• Learn about the instruments played in Cuban music
• Enjoy homemade ice cream the Cuban way at the coolest place on Calle 8
• Learn to dance Salsa! Try out your new moves to the sounds of a live band
• Visit an old-fashioned donut shop
• Explore a few colorful Cuban Art Galleries and meet local artists
• Make new friends and get ready for a night of Salsa on Sobe!
Have a great time!
Fun, Easy, Yummy & Engaging
Much more than a tour; this is a fun, relaxing, and interactive experience. We will take our time and share a wonderful lunch together in great company. We will not rush from place to place tasting bites. We will enjoy everything to the fullest. The walk is easy enough for absolutely anyone and you can even wear flip flops if you like. We recommend wearing light and airy colorful prints like a breezy afternoon in the Bahamas. Bring a hat, sun glasses & camera and let's go!